Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An Update of Sorts

So, I have been working on a few of my tasks and figured I'd share.

To start with, to help #6) Cook 50 new recipes along I made a new dinner tonight.

Meatball Stroganoff, which I got the recipe for from this blog.

It turned out very good and will definitely be part of our regular meal rotation I think. Here is a picture for you to drool over.


Tomorrow night's dinner will be another new recipe. I am a huge potato soup fan and I found a potato soup crockpot recipe that sounded good and since I have never done it in the crockpot I figured I'd give it a try. I will be sure to share how that comes out too later!

Second, for task #40) Write a letter to someone I admire, I wrote my letter and plan to mail it out tomorrow.

See? ~~>

I don't want to reveal the person yet until I know they received it, so you'll just have to wait to find out who.

As for other tasks in the works, I have spoken to my children about the music video (#95) and about the week of dinners with colors (#54) and they were pretty excited about that. Thus far I know my son wants an orange night, can you guess his favorite color? :D

Then #44) Try and grow my hair out long enough to donate to locks of love, is going to be on going, so I figured for fun every so often I would share a picture of my hair to show it's progress. Right now it's a little bit below my shoulders, this is the best picture I have of it right now.


That is my current update, as usual I shall continue sharing my progress with my list as time goes along! Thanks for following!





No comments:

Post a Comment